• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

correction of errors in text

Hi fellow believers

Please let me know whether the words in bold are correctly used? Is a comma needed after 'time'? Are there any other errors?

Many thanks.

This time, we have published the memorial photograph collection of our High Priestís visit as a memento of the ceremony for the first anniversary of the establishment of the Kaimyo-in and the inauguration of the Hokkeko Kaimyo-in Chapter. I shall be very pleased if this book enables you to recall your sense of gratitude to our former High Priest Nikken Shonin and our current High Priest Nichinyo Shonin, and inspires you to maintain your joy and determination that you made during the Ceremony and Kick-off Meeting.

(Note: Kaimyo-in is the temple. Hokkeko is the title given to the believers.)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: correction of errors in text

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Elaine View Post
    Hi fellow believers

Please let me know whether the words in bold are correctly used? Is a comma needed after 'time'?
    I would not put a comma there, but comma rules seem to change without notice. Are there any other errors?

Many thanks.

This time, we have published the memorial photograph collection of our High Priestís visit as a memento of the ceremony for the first anniversary of the establishment of the Kaimyo-in and the inauguration of the Hokkeko Kaimyo-in Chapter. I shall be very pleased if this book enables you to recall your sense of gratitude to our former High Priest Nikken Shonin and our current High Priest Nichinyo Shonin, and inspires you to maintain your joy and determination that you made [you will be pleased if the book inspires the readers to 'maintain your joy and the level of determination you experienced] during the Ceremony and Kick-off Meeting.

(Note: Kaimyo-in is the temple. Hokkeko is the title given to the believers.)
    All best wishes,

Petra

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

Re: correction of errors in text

Thanks, Pyoung.