I don't understand :(

Hello Friends
    My english is poor, and I have a doubt.
    In this video, Steve Harris speak with a british accent and with speed. I don’t understand what he speak between 6:28 – 6:55.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuULb5EMXMA&feature=channel
    Please, someone help me?! What he say between 6:28 – 6:55?? Please write exactly all words speaking between 6:28 – 6:55.
    Thanks

Re: I don't understand :(

(I wouldn't want to go through that again!)

We didn’t really have a name to start with – we couldn’t think of one – so we didn’t bother while we were rehearsing and stuff. Until we actually found a good name and then we just come up with a name and it was like, yeah, that’s the one.

We were playing at the Cart and Horses* and the
    pot man?/pub man?/pop band/ who’s in the picture over there came over to us and said , you‘ve got a phone call and we thought it was a wind-up but it was some other band sayng they had the name so , you know,we just told them to piss off and that was it but we was worried I gotta be honest so straight away we went out and registered the name.

* an English pub

Quote Originally Posted by David L. View Post
    (I wouldn't want to go through that again!)

We didn’t really have a name to start with – we couldn’t think of one – so we didn’t bother while we were rehearsing and stuff. Until we actually found a good name and then we just come up with a name and it was like, yeah, that’s the one.

We were playing at the Cart and Horses* and the pot man?/pub man?/pop band/ who’s in the picture over there came over to us and said , you‘ve got a phone call and we thought it was a wind-up but it was some other band sayng they had the name so , you know,we just told them to piss off and that was it but we was worried I gotta be honest so straight away we went out and registered the name.

* an English pub
    THANKS!

But, what is a "wind-up"?? Joke?? In this text, he thought was a wind-up:

A) A phone call to the band? (The band really had a phone call)??

or he thought the "wind-up" was

B) The content of the phone call? (The existence of another band with the same name)??

Good question.
    Look again at what he says:
    you‘ve got a phone call and we thought it was a wind-up BUT it was some other band saying they had the name
    If telling them that there was a phone call was just a 'wind-up(=trying to provoke/get a response from another person in a playful way) then he couldn't now be telling us about what the caller said: "some other band saying they had the (same) name (that we had decided to call our band)."
    It was what the caller said that, at first, he thought was the wind-up.