Student or Learner
I don't know how to do these questions...
Could someone help me , please ....
1. How does the religious tension, or conflict, of his Deptford childhood follow Dunstan Ramsay throughout his life?
2. What do both Fr.Blazon and Liesl try to teach Dunstan? What evidence is there that he learns anything from them?
3. Describe the friendship of Dunstan Ramsay and Boy Staunton. How do they see each other?
4. What does the unique nature of Magnus Eisengrim's show have to do with Dunstan's fascination with saints?
5. How do you interpret the Brazen Head's answer to the question, "Who killed Boy Staunton?"
6. Why does Dunstan tell Boy the truth about his paperweight? How is this connected to Ramsay's stated inability to author Boy's biography?
7. Is Dunstan's role in life truly "Fifth Business", as he claims?
Thank you for reply me.
I have been in Canada for just one year. It is my first time learn in a country that speaking English. The teacher gave us a few sheets to finish in two weeks. I tried my best to read it and I just finished charpter one and I still don`t understand. I already finished charpter two sheet without reading it. (just find the answer in the book, because those questions are easy to find in book.) This is a few questions in last sheet that I don`t know how to do. I tried to do it without reading the book. But I can`t. The last sheet is about the whole book that I don`t know which charpter should I go to find the answer. BTW, this is from my grade 12 English class in night school.
Try this link: Fifth Business Study Guide by Robertson Davies Study Guide