Smile another letter to correct please!

Mrs. -----
    Head Teacher
    (School Add)

Dear Mrs-----,
    Please be advised that I hereby request for my daughter leave of absent starts on 6 July till end of term. The purpose of this absent is for visiting to or native country. Since 2006 she doesn't travel back home we want to say more days then she can spend more time to her grandparents, to know each other. Her grandparents are not young anymore that is why if weve got opportunity to travel we do, to be with them even for a short period. And also because of the high fare in vacation session, we need to travel early to afford the ticket.
    I do understand that you dont allow more than 10 days absent in the whole school year, and she already expend that days due to inevitable circumstances.
    Im here to ask to give exemption to my daughter, I dont tolerate as well any absent in the school without valid reason but can you consider the progress of my daughter in her class that shes not in the bottom in fact one of her subject shes on top, can you kindly discuss to her teacher about this and even I can request to her teacher to give me some material or assignment that my daughter can do whilst shes away then she can continue learning.
    Ill do my best next school year that it wont happen again and aim her 100% attendance again like last year.
    Thank you for your consideration and any further advice you may have concerning this request.

Sincerely,

My name

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: another letter to correct please!

Dear anlomaju:

Quote Originally Posted by anlomaju11 View Post
    Mrs. -----
    Head Teacher
    (School Add)

Dear Mrs-----,
    Please be advised that I herebyI am writing to request a leave of absent for my daughter,[child's name and surname], starts on from 6 July till the end of term. The purpose of this absent leave is for her to accompany our family on a visit to our native country. [Child's name] hasn't been back home since 2006. We have planned a lengthy visit, so she can spend more time getting to know her grandparents while they are still living. In order to take advantage of the affordable airfares which will allow us to make this trip, we need to travel before the vacation season.

I do understand that you dont ordinarily allow more than ten days of absence per school year, and that, due to unavoidable circumstances, she has already expended that number of days. Like you, we do not approve of absence from school for any but the most important reasons. I am requesting a special exemption for [child's name]. As you know, she is a good student who does well in her studies. We would be willing to help her with any independent study materials her teacher(s) may wish her to complete during her absence.

Please be assured that next year, we and [child's name] will aim for a return to the 100% attendance of last year. Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Sincerely,

My name
    I hope this is helpful,

Petra

Thank you very very much Petra!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

You are more than welcome, and I hope the letter is successful!

Best wishes,

Petra