• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Post Please correct my sentences

As you will recall, I have sent a requisition of my proposal for salary increment for the maintenance staff in last month as per our discussion.
    Everyone was expected that it would be approved along with this month salary, but we did not have any response yet.
    Since I donít have any response from you, I would like to remind you once again, and please find below the proposal for salary revision of maintenance staff.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please correct my sentences

Quote Originally Posted by Annecy View Post
    As you will recall, I have sent a requisition of my proposal for salary increment for the maintenance staff in last month as per our discussion.
    Everyone was expected that it would be approved along with this month salary, but we did not have any response yet.
    Since I don’t have any response from you, I would like to remind you once again, and please find below the proposal for salary revision of maintenance staff.
    Hi Annecy,

Please see corrections in the marked up text that follows:

As you will may recall and per our discussion [of date], I have sent for your review a requisition of my proposal for a salary increment for the maintenance staff in for last month as per our discussion.

As of [date], everyone our department was had expected that it the requested salary revision, along with this month's salary, would be have been approved. but we did not have any response yet We have yet to receive a response from you, however, in this regard.

Since I don’t have any response from you, I would like to remind you once again, Please consider this memo a friendly reminder for your requested review. and please find below For your convenience, the proposal for salary revision of maintenance staff is attached here.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Monticello; 09-Mar-2009 at 04:18.