• Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

• Post Thanks / Like

Post gap in between the elevator and the floor

I was having hard time to write the first sentence in below writing. Would someone correct my mistakes . Thank you. jkl
    Dear Mark,
    Today March 7, 2009 a customer dropped two floppy magazines in the gap between the elevator and the floor while he was entering in the elevator. I called the maintenance to retrieve the magazines. They said they would come to retrieve those magazines sometime tomorrow during the regular business hours. In that situation I have changed the item status to “not available” for those magazines in our computer system.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: gap in between the elevator and the floor

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    I was having hard time to write the first sentence in below writing. Would someone correct my mistakes . Thank you. jkl
    Dear Mark,
    Today March 7, 2009 a customer dropped two floppy magazines in the gap between the elevator and the floor while he was entering in the elevator. I called the maintenance to retrieve the magazines. They said they would come to retrieve those magazines sometime tomorrow during the regular business hours. In that situation I have changed the item status to “not available” for those magazines in our computer system.
    Dear jkl:

Dear Mark,
    Today, March 7, 2009, as (s)he entered the elevator, a customer dropped two floppy magazines into the gap between the elevator and the floor. I called the maintenance to retrieve the magazines. They said they would come to retrieve them sometime tomorrow during the regular business hours. To reflect this, I have changed the item status in the computer system to “not available” for those magazines.

jkl

I hope this is helpful,

Petra

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: gap in between the elevator and the floor