Arrow Greeting to all !

Dear all,

First of all I would like to extend my sincere greeting to you and would like to write to let you know my purpose that I want to learn english, so that I come here. I wish to receive your support and welcome all to help me and want to practise english with me. And I also want someone who have the same purpose like me.
    If someone has the same idea, please reply my mail and we can learn together

Welcome you all

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Re: Greeting to all !

hi, how are you. i just want to say i have the same purpose in joining here. i want to learn more about english. Nice to meet you..

:)

Arrow Re: Greeting to all !

nice to meet you too, welcome you to this room.
    How long have you study English?. You can come here to discuss or give the topic and we will talk and exchange our opinion. From that we can learn and find which is weak point or strong point?
    We can share and make friend with each other.
    Do you often come here ?. We can have a big room with many topics and people.
    Please make our room more exciting and more interesting. What do you think about that?

Angry Re: Greeting to all !

Quote Originally Posted by deniseh View Post
    hi, how are you. i just want to say i have the same purpose in joining here. i want to learn more about english. Nice to meet you..

:)
    I worked with a person come from your country, but I have a sad story relating that person. I get trouble and until now it is still not yet resolve.
    I share with you like that.