1. FFunny

correct me

My parents would love (love) it if I became (become) a doctor but I am not sure Iíd be able to face all those years of study. Also if I were (be) a doctor, I would hate (hate) all those hours you have to work.
    These days I use the Internet more and more to do my shopping. If I hadnít had (not/have) my computer, I wouldnít have known (not/know) what to do. I buy clothes, books and DVD online as well as holidays. If you doesnít find (not/find) what you want in the shops, you will find (find) it on the Internet. Iím going to Barcelona in a few weeks and Iím going to buy my ticket on the Internet because it saves (save) me about $50 if I will do (do) it that way.
    This production of Shakespeareís play is surprised (surprise) you, unless you will be used to (be used to) seeing all the characters being played by just 2 people.
    Eggs are best kept at a cool room temperature, so I donít keep my eggs in the fridge. If I keep (keep) them in the fridge I will take (take) them out half an hour before cooking. However, not everyone has somewhere cool to keep eggs. If you havenít (not/have) a cool place to store them in your home, you can have to (have to) use the fridge, but just remember to take them out in time.
    Thanks in advance

Re: correct me

CHECK THE VERB FORMS IN RED. The others are fine.

My parents would love (love) it if I became (become) a doctor but I am not sure Iíd be able to face all those years of study. Also if I were (be) a doctor, I would hate (hate) all those hours you have to work.
    These days I use the Internet more and more to do my shopping. If I hadnít had (not/have) my computer, I wouldnít have known (not/know) what to do. I buy clothes, books and DVD online as well as holidays. If you doesnít find (not/find) what you want in the shops, you will find (find) it on the Internet. Iím going to Barcelona in a few weeks and Iím going to buy my ticket on the Internet because it saves (save) me about $50 if I will do (do) it that way.
    This production of Shakespeareís play is surprised (surprise) you, unless you will be used to (be used to) seeing all the characters being played by just 2 people.
    Eggs are best kept at a cool room temperature, so I donít keep my eggs in the fridge. If I keep (keep) them in the fridge I will take (take) them out half an hour before cooking. However, not everyone has somewhere cool to keep eggs. If you havenít (not/have) a cool place to store them in your home, you can have to (have to) use the fridge, but just remember to take them out in time.