please correct this

Actually I want to collect the traffic fine amount from one customer who caused the fine in the form of liqued cash not cheque. Please read below and correct if not.

Sir,

As discussed earlier, I am hereby sending a debit note pertaining to the traffic fine amount of one vehicle. Kindly provide the fine amount in the form of cash instead of cheque to avoid further transaction delay to settle this traffic fine.

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: please correct this

Looks good.

Try,

Dear Sir,

As discussed earlier, I am sending a debit note pertaining to the traffic fine amount of one vehicle. Kindly pay the amount in the form of cash instead of by cheque to avoid further transaction delay.

Re: please correct this

Thank you very much......

can you please correct this?

Please refer Rental Agreement No. # 08100008 with Reg. # 291562 which was hired by your company and returned to our office on 01/03/2009. Initially the agreement was opened for a period 24 months starting from 01/01/2008 and agreed return date as per the rental agreement was 01/01/2010. However, we received this vehicle back on 01/03/2009 i.e. ten months earlier than the agreed return date.

Therefore, please be informed that an early termination fee of one month rent will be charged to your company as per the master lease agreement in force.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: can you please correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeev View Post
    Please refer to the Rental Agreement No. # 08100008 with Reg. # 291562 related to the vehicle which was hired by your company and returned to our office on 01/03/2009. Initially, the agreement was made for a period of 24 months starting from 01/01/2008, and the agreed return date, as per the rental agreement, was 01/01/2010. However, we received this vehicle back on 01/03/2009 itself i.e. ten months earlier than the agreed return date.

Therefore, please be informed that an early termination fee equivalnt to one month's rent will be charged to your company as per the master lease agreement which is in force.
    Please see the corrected text.