Help me please

please see the below letter that I sent to one individual customer- if I want to send the same matter to a company that hired more than one vehicle and all of them returned earlier than agreed return date, what changes I have to make in this letter?

Sir,
    Please refer to the Rental Agreement No# .....with vehicle Reg. ... which was hired by your company and returned to our office on 01/02/2009. Initially, the agreement was made for a period of 24 months starting from 26/01/2008, and the agreed return date, as per the rental agreement, was 26/01/2010. However, we received this vehicle back on 01/02/2009 itself i.e. eleven months earlier than agreed return date.

Therefore, please be informed that an early termination fee equivalent to one month’s rent will be charged to Belleli Energy as per the master lease agreement which is in force.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeev View Post
    please see the below letter that I sent to one individual customer- if I want to send the same matter to a company that hired more than one vehicle and all of them returned earlier than agreed return date, what changes I have to make in this letter?

Sir,
    Please refer to the Rental Agreement No# .....with vehicle Reg. ... which was hired by your company and returned to our office on 01/02/2009. Initially, the agreement was made for a period of 24 months starting from 26/01/2008, and the agreed return date, as per the rental agreement, was 26/01/2010. However, we received this vehicle back on 01/02/2009 itself i.e. eleven months earlier than agreed return date.

Therefore, please be informed that an early termination fee equivalent to one month’s rent will be charged to Belleli Energy as per the master lease agreement which is in force.
    Hi Sanjeev,

For the sake of clarity, please allow me to first provide you with some suggestions for edits to your initial letter, which then may serve as a model letter for your immediate question here, i.e.:
    If I want to send address the same matter to with a company that hired more than one vehicle, and all of them and, likewise, returned all of them earlier than the agreed upon return date, what changes will I have to make in this for such a letter?
    Here are the suggested edits to your original letter (which will then serve as a model letter):
    Dear Sir or Madam:
    For the purposes of this letter, please refer to the Rental Agreement Number __________ with which covers Vehicle Registration Number __________.

Per Rental Agreement Number _________, the length of lease was made for a period of 24 months, starting from with a beginning date of 26/01/2008, and the agreed return date, as per the rental agreement, an ending date (i.e., return date) of was 26/01/2010. the lease's specified return date.

However, Since we received this vehicle back on 01/02/2009, itself i.e. eleven months earlier than in advance of the agreed upon return date, an early termination fee equivalent to one month’s rent will be charged to Belleli Energy. Please note that this early termination fee is per the master lease agreement, which is still in force.

Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns about this matter.

Sincerely,

Signature

Your Name
    Now in order to address how you will adapt the above model letter for you immediate needs, further information is necessary. Please answer the following questions:
    (1) Since this involves multiple vehicles, are all of these vehicles covered under a single lease, with a single beginning date and ending date?

(2) Or are there multiple leases, each lease covering a single vehicle, and each with its own unique beginning and ending date?

(3) Or are there multiple leases, some leases covering more than one vehicle, some covering individual vehicles, and each lease with its own unique beginning and ending dates?

(4) Or any other sets of circumstances which I have not foreseen in (1), (2), and (3) above?
    Only by providing the additional information, which the above questions address, can the model letter be adapted to suit your needs.
    Last edited by Monticello; 27-Mar-2009 at 03:53.