reply me!

Please help me to correct mistakes of these sentences. I translated it and may be I used inappropriate words or phrases or grammars.

Cosmic information proved that dust storm breaks from the area where our country's gobi and steppe regions were deteriorated and overgrazed due to dryness and this dust storm is reaching the north and southeast part of China and Japan as well as Korea through the wind movement.

The world community planned to implement a project that can reduce the danger of dust storm, the natural dangerous phenomena, for 15-20 years since 2005 and to formulate the control and the forecast proposals in the near 2-5 years.

Re: reply me!

Quote Originally Posted by Undak View Post
    Please help me to correct mistakes in these sentences. I translated them and may be I used inappropriate words or phrases or grammars.

Cosmic information proved that a dust storm arose in the area where our country's Gobi and steppe regions have deteriorated and been overgrazed resulting in dryness and that this dust storm is reaching the north and southeast part of China and Japan as well as Korea through the wind movement.

The world community has planned to implement a project that can reduce the danger of dust storms, a natural but dangerous phenomenon, for 15-20 years since 2005 and to formulate the control and forecast of such storms in 2-5 years.