• Post Thanks / Like

Sir/Ma'am appreciate it really if you could help,tnks

The numbers indicated below are the statements that my present company has obliged us to answer as our basis for our performance review , while my answer are stated in letters. Please help me better or edit only the answers. Thanks sir

2) Facilitation of effective and efficient service delivery resulting to customer satisfaction ?

a) right after every request of candidates by our principal, we look as soon as possible for applicants to endorsed resulting to applicants hired and fulfilled the principal needs.

b) if a candidate has a query, we will attend promtply on their query resulting to them viewing our company as someone who will attend to their needs thus they increase their interest to work for us and they will then refer friends or candidates from their field of experience to us..resulting to many candidates gathered in our pool.

c) we have endorsed candidates who was really needed for our seabased and land based needs.

3) Formulation of Ideas resulting to business development, revenue generation, cost savings or customer retention

a) I have proposed to go to some other place outside my place of sourcing just to get candidates . due to that proposal we have gathered quite a large pool of applicants.

b) we made lasting friendship to the decision makers of of the industry we should coordinate ,, resulting to many applicants starting to show interest in applying to us because these candidates came from this industry we made friends

c) we have always pointed out to our applicants and clients that if they join us , the benefits that they would satnd to gain is not only money but far greater than money, we can provide stability and pay on time, As a result they their interest has grown

d) we have help the decision makers of the centers who provides us with candidates.. for example we help the owner of the center advertise their companies in schools and and work really hard help them make profit.. as a return the owners of the centers really is also are helping us gather candidates coming from their industry

e) We have sought help from the department heads of schools to help us in our recruitment. because of our sincerity and pr, we are able to get commitment to them that they will help us or will provide us a pipeline of fresh graduates to be employed for our requirements

f) we make sure that all the presentations that we made before the candidates, we do not only include in our presentation to them our seabased requirements but also our landbase needs resulting to applicants become interested to apply for both. We also made sure to include marketing our company and how good it is and how stable it is and how we take care of our employees resulting to them seeing us a really good company

4) Performance of work within the standards or the Quality Information System and the Information Security System.

a) we have always maintained to obey our guidlines and not the other way around

b) we have always challenged ourselves to become a model in our company and adhere to to its principles and policies.

5) Maintenance of harmonious and professional working relationship with collegues

a) we always respect our collegues

b) if i plan to be assertive, i always assume that i might be wrong.. always asking my colleugues of what they think

c) i always believe in teamwork. Once candidate is in the office and im not around..i always ask favor from my officemate in a respectful manner saying please to attend the candidate so they will feel warm..and then i always thank them for helping me

d) i always do what is commanded of me by my boss. if i dont like his opinion i air my opinion but if what he wants to be done is his opinion i always go for his opinion

6) Demonstration of unquestionable of unquestionable integrity and honesty in all dealings with both internal and external customers and partners
    a) I always work a full days job even without boss supervision here in my place even going the extra mile in doing my job on weekends and doing my job even it's already night

b) when an applicant ask a question i do not know and assured him ill get back to his questions after taking up with the principal, i always get back to the applicant with the answer

c) Once a candidate is accepted, im truly happy for the candidate and the principal. i will never ask favor from candidate

d) once i say in my weekly plan that ill source for candidates with the best of my ability. ireally would go out and hunt every nook and cranny just to get candidates

Hoping for your help

Thanks so much
    BOB

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sir/Ma'am appreciate it really if you could help,tnks

[
    Quote Originally Posted by democratsrep View Post

2) Facilitation of effective and efficient service delivery resulting to customer satisfaction ?

a) upon request for candidates by our principal, we look for applicants that meet the principal's needs without delay.

b) if a candidate has any query, we will attend to it promtply, which creates the impression that they will be valued members and it is a good pull for more candidates.

The problem with your English is that you overcomplicate things. I have yet to see a more convoluted text than this above. Impenetrable. After each sentence I have to take a nap.

c) we have endorsed candidates who completely meet our sea-based and land-based needs.

3) Formulation of Ideas resulting in business development, revenue generation, cost savings or customer retention

a) I have proposed to go to some other places outside my place of sourcing just to get to source candidates . due to that As a result of the proposal we have gathered quite a large pool of many applicants.

b) we made lasting friendships to with the decision-makers of of the industry we should coordinate, and it too has attracted many applicants from that industry.

c) we have always pointed out We have been careful to stress to our applicants and clients that if they join us , apart from the high level of job-security that they will get, they will be decently paid, and fairly treated.

d) We work hand-in-glove with the decision-makers of the centers. We advise them on how to generate high profits. Also, we advertise them. In return, what we get is well trained workforce.

e) We have sought help from the heads of department of schools to help us in our recruitment. Thanks to our sincerity and pr, are able to get commitment to them that they will help us or will provide us they provide a pipeline of fresh graduates to be employed for us.

f) we make sure that in all the presentations that we make before to the candidates, we do not only include in our presentation to them our seabased requirements but also our landbase, which arouse their interest. We also make sure to include the marketing of our company and how good it is and how and stable it is and how we take care of our employees. resulting to them seeing us a really good company

You are sounding "too subjective with those resulting parts..." Do not put things so assertively in the readers mouth.

4) Performance of work within the standards or the Quality Information System and the Information Security System.

a) we have always maintained to obey our guidlines and not the other way around

b) we have always challenged ourselves to become a modell in our company and adhere to to its principles and policies.

5) Maintenance of harmonious and professional working relationship with colleagues

a) we highly respect our colleagues.

b) if I plan to be In case I am too assertive, I always assume ?? that I might be wrong.. always asking my colleagues of what they think

I have a niggling doubt that I might be wrong

c) i always believe in teamwork. Once a candidate is in the office and im not around..i always ask for a favor from my officemate in a respectful manner, saying please to attend watch the candidate's every need so they will feel warm at home/comfortable..and then i always thank them for helping me.

d) i always do what is commanded of me by my boss my boss asks me to. if i dont like his opinion i air my opinion but if what he wants to be done is his opinion i always go for his opinion If I disagree with him I usually let him know, in most of which cases I am firmly put in my place.

6) Demonstration of unquestionable integrity and honesty in all dealings with both internal and external customers and partners

a) I always work a full days job around the clock, even when my boss is not there to breathe down my neck. I am always willing to go the extra mile in to doing my job on weekends and doing my job even it's already or late at night

b) when an applicant ask a question i do not know the answer to, and I have assured him will get back to his questions after taking up with the principal having picked the principal brains, i always get back to the applicant with the answer, I am always as good as my word (=keep my promise).

c) Once a candidate is accepted, im truly happy for the candidate and the principal. i will never ask favor from a candidate

d) once i say in my weekly plan that ill source for candidates with the best of my ability. ireally would go out and hunt every nook and cranny just to get candidates ????
    d

• Post Thanks / Like

Sir, Thank you so much..This would truly help

Could you possibly give me tips on how to reduce by not overcomplicationg my sentences??? Making it simple and making things have an impact like just what you did?

Many Many thanks again...bow! BOw! Bow!

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by democratsrep View Post
    Sir, Thank you so much..This would truly help

Could you possibly give me tips on how to reduce by not overcomplicationg my sentences??? Making it simple and making things have an impact like just what you did?

Many Many thanks again...bow! BOw! Bow!
    Simplicity is a sure bet in communication.
    You do not always need to use heavy words, but the mots justes. You will not earn people's respect by pompous language, especially not when it is of low-grade.

• Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sir..Mwah