Saying thanks... What do you think?

Dear Ms. Jackson,

Id personally like to express my appreciation for your service. You assured me that this appeal would be conducted with integrity and judiciously from start to finish, and it was.Your commitment to law provided this case with the best objective processes and Im confident that this experience will better shape the attitudes of both myself and the employer in the workplace.

Thank you

Re: Saying thanks... What do you think?

Dear Ms. Jackson,

Id: how formal is this? Err on the safe side and use "I would..."

personally(omit omit omit!) like to express my appreciation for your services. You assured me that this appeal would be conducted judiciously and with integrity, from start to finish, and it (certainly/most assuredly) was. Your commitment to the law provided this case

with the best objective processes : what does this mean?

and Im confident that this experience will better shape the attitudes of both myself and the employer in the workplace.

and Im confident that this experience will better shape the attitudes of the employee in the workplace, as it has my own.
    Thank you

Re: Saying thanks... What do you think?

Thank you David. re:objective processes meaning that her resolutions were based on an objective/unbaised opinion, but if that is not a clear statement what do think would be better to say?