1. Unregistered

Dairy

It is a bored day. Started from you working in USA last year because we cannot enjoy the holiday together...

I wake up at 8:15 and wait have lunch with Rosa unitl 12:50. After lunch we back to home around 15:00, I saw our family previously photos and find that your daughter is being biggest, not a small girl. You are fat and I am fat and more mature / older. We need catch as it is so easy to lost

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Germany

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dairy

DIARY

It is was a boring day. Started from you working in USA last year because we cannot enjoy the holiday together...
    What do you by this sentence?

I woke up at 8:15, and then I was waiting for having lunch with Rosa until 12:50. (This sentence implies that you were waiting (in vain) for having lunch with Rosa the whole time up to 12:50, but she didn't come) So make it: ...,and then I had lunch with Rosa until 12:50. After lunch we went back home around 15:00. I looked at family photos from earlier years, and found that your daughter is the tallest. She is not a small girl. You are fat and I am fat and have grown old. ( That's fairly impolite ) We need catch as it is so easy to lost
    What do you mean by the last sentence? Can you rephrase it?