Student or Learner
Are these sentences correct? Thank you...
1. Every human gets only one chance and should sponge this one off to be fulfilled at the end. Life doesn’t walk, it runs, and we should be very fit to follow it at that rate.
2. For the time being, I would not modify any episode of my past years because they created my present, which I appreciate thanks to its simplicity and its shined character.
3. The different difficulties, which were open to take place in my existence, allowed me to grow up on the moral aspect of my character.
4. Those final ten months in school should be lived by every human being.
5. I appreciate every single moment thinking that soon, my last hours in that establishment will happen and it will represent my past from now on.
6. Never since the very first minutes of my high school journey have I felt blue through my decision.
7. None was like any other.