• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

One more help please

We still not receive your LC today. Could you please expedite it as some shipments was passed inspection and shall ship ASAP. Except the models your told me your will prepared the LC, how about the remaining models? They are all in April, please advise the LC status in order for us have an idea to advise the factory.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We still not receive your LC today. Could you please expedite it as some shipments was passed inspection and shall ship ASAP. Except the models your told me your will prepared the LC, how about the remaining models? They are all in April, please advise the LC status in order for us have an idea to advise the factory.
    Dear Zoe;

We still have not received your LC. (or) We did not receive your LC today. Please expedite it, as some shipments have passed inspection and will ship ASAP.
    Except the models your told me your will prepared the LC, how about the remaining models? (I don't understand this sentence.)
    They are all in April. Please advise us as to their LC status, so that we may know what to tell the factory.

I'm sorry not to be able to comment on the sentence in red. Part of my problem is that I don't know what 'LC' stands for.

Petra

Re: One more help please

I imagine an "LC" is a "letter of credit", which is something that is commonly used in international trade (for payment).