Help me: Correct?

HI I´M A SPANISH STUDENT:

I LIKE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA IN SUMMER TO COLABORATE WITH A DOLPJIN RESEARCH PROJECT AND I NEED SEND THEM MY RESUME. i DON´T NEED A EXTREMEALLY CORRECT CV -I SAY THEM THAT MY ENGLISH IS POOR AND ONE OF MY OBJECTIVES IS LEARN IT, BUT I DON´T LIKE TO DO GREAT MISTAKES IN IT.
    CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND CORRECT IT?
    THANKS VERY MUCH.

THE TEXT:

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
    Hi Andre:

This mail is a reponse to Dolphin photo-ID volunteers for Port Stephens search announcement.

I´m a 30 years old, enthusiastic sea lover, hard-worker. I like to contribute to project during I learn more about sea, about dolphin and I can practice my English (basic level).

My profile, thinking is useful for the project is:
    - Sea Sciences Graduate (5 years; in University of Vigo)
    - ‘Environmental Management’ Master (finís at June-July).
    - Spanish ‘Patrón de Yate’ motor boat driving license
    - 2 Star FEDAS-CEMAS diving license.
    - Car, motorcycle and truck international driving license.

Also:
    - Mining & Naval Engineer (2 years in University of Vigo); useful for nautic maintenance & mechanics.
    - Civil Engineer (studying; 3th years of 3)
    - I have a CANON PRO semi-reflex camera, but I never use it in sea photographs.
    - I´m webmaster (HTML and Flash –with ActionScript-)
    - Advanced user of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access…

Aptitudes:
    - I love teamwork projects.
    - Flexibility & Willingness to adapt to changes
    - Enthusiasm for sea and learn
    - Hardworker (7/7 days; I like to ‘squeeze’ these days for learn & work; not vacances)).
    - High motivation

I want to stand for volunteer between 20th of july and 4th of October (aproximally) because if I am selectionated, i will pay more than 1000$ for travelling costs and I like making most of inverted time and money. If it isn´t posible the said dates, i stand for all august anyway. I propose my incorporation at 15th of july for helping to prepare material, maintenance and boat tune-up.

I know the importance that Australian employers give to References, then I will contact with my lecteurs and university teachers and with job managers, but in Spain, until the Monday are not school-days (Sorry, but I don´t know if I can obtain the references in English. I will try it).

I´m sure that our colaboration it will be very beneficial for project. Waiting your opinion is the same, i´m waiting your reply (please, reply with negative answer too). I´m not in my home now, then i can´t send you scanned degrees and licenses and a correct CV. If you think that the profile is correct i will send you faster.

Thanks the attention.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Help me: Correct?

Dear LESAKARRA:

As you requested, here is a partially corrected version of your resume. If, as you say, the English doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable, I think this will do. Your enthusiasm comes through quite clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by LESAKARRA View Post
    HI I´M A SPANISH STUDENT:

I LIKE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA IN SUMMER TO COLABORATE WITH A DOLPJIN RESEARCH PROJECT AND I NEED SEND THEM MY RESUME. i DON´T NEED A EXTREMEALLY CORRECT CV -I SAY THEM THAT MY ENGLISH IS POOR AND ONE OF MY OBJECTIVES IS LEARN IT, BUT I DON´T LIKE TO DO GREAT MISTAKES IN IT.
    CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND CORRECT IT?
    THANKS VERY MUCH.

THE TEXT:

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
    Hi Andre:

This mail is a reponse to Dolphin photo-ID volunteers for Port Stephens search announcement.

I´m a 30 years old, enthusiastic sea lover, hard-worker. I'd like to contribute to project while learning more about the sea, about dolphins and I practicing my English (basic level).

My profile, thinking is useful for the project is:
    - Sea Sciences Graduate (5 years; in University of Vigo)
    - ‘Environmental Management’ Master (finísh in June-July).
    - Spanish ‘Patrón de Yate’ motor boat driving license
    - 2 Star FEDAS-CEMAS diving license.
    - Car, motorcycle and truck international driving license.

Also:
    - Mining & Naval Engineer (2 years in University of Vigo); useful for nautical maintenance & mechanics.
    - Civil Engineer (studying; 3rd years of 3)
    - I have a CANON PRO semi-reflex camera, but I have never used it in sea photographs.
    - I´m a webmaster (HTML and Flash –with ActionScript-)
    - Advanced user of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access…

Aptitudes:
    - I love teamwork projects.
    - Flexibility & willingness to adapt to changes
    - Enthusiasm for the sea and learning
    - Hardworker (7/7 days; I like to ‘squeeze’ these days for learning and work; not vacation).
    - High motivation

I want to apply (?) for volunteering between July 20th and October 4th (aproximately), because if I am selected, it will cost more than $1000 for travelling costs, and I like making most of invested time and money. If these dates aren't possible, I woild be willing to volunteer stand for the month of August at least. I suggest my beginning with you July 15th to help prepare material, maintenance and boat tune-up.

I know the importance that Australian employers give to references. I will contact with my lecturers and university teachers, and with job managers as soon as possible, but in Spain school does not begin until Monday. I will do my best to obtain my letters of reference in English, but hope you will understand of this is not possible.

I´m sure that our collaboration it will be very beneficial for the project. Hoping your opinion is the same, I await your reply,be it yes or no. I´m not at home now, so I can´t send you scanned degrees and licenses and a correct CV. However, if you think my skills and goals would be a good match with your program, I will send you these documents as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your attention.
    Sincerely yours,

¡Buena suerte!

Petra

THANKS, Petra (y gracias -me ha sorprendido el BUENA SUERTE-). ¡¡Si este sueño se me hace realidad siente culpable!! Prefiero no decirlo en ingles por no destrozar el idioma: te lo haré saber.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • China

Vaya, no me parece muy bien. Esta noche yo te lo hare. Estoy muy occupado ahora.

Adonde te lo mandare? Perdona pero solo tengo aqui teclado ingles!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • China

Mas vale: buscarte una plantilla para curriculos en el Internet. Entrar tus datos en los varios campos, en Ingles por supuesto. Despues mandame lo a mi correo electronico, yo te lo corrigo, y devuelvo. Si envies tu curriculum en mal estado, ellos lo echaran a la basura sin verlo. Mi consejo: pon lo bien. A por los delphines!

Got that?