Student or Learner
Hi, I'd like a native speaker to tell me his/her opinion about the following match between nouns and adjectives. Is that right?
each group of adjectives describes one the nouns listed.
1) beach : secluded, safe, uncrowded
2) hotel: quaint, old-world, charming
3) hills: rolling, gentle, undulating
4) mountains: spectacular, soaring, majestic
5) hotels: low-rise, spacious, well-appointed
6) views: unspoilt, striking, panoramic
7) city: ruined, medieval, bustling
8) atmosphere: relaxed, carefree, welcoming
They look fine to me, Rip.