request 4 getting conversation

i wana some way of speaking,vocab ,slang ,idiom,whatever u think about go out,date,go shopping,marreage,friendship

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: request 4 getting conversation

Quote Originally Posted by hen View Post
    i wana some way of speaking,vocab ,slang ,idiom,whatever u think about go out,date,go shopping,marreage,friendship
    Dear hen:
    On this site it is better to use, to the best of your ability, standard English spelling and grammatical structure.
    For example:

I want some way of speaking: vocabulary, slang, idioms, whatever you think may be helpful about going out, dating, going shopping, marriage, and friendship.

Are you taking classes now? How are you already trying to improve your English?

Best wishes to you,

Petra

Dear Petra
    I have been learing English and as you may be wondered yes,i have taken class sinece one and half year ago,but in my country nothing has its own place,i mean that though i participate at class there are more than 20 students,and teachet also donot care about us,
    if he likes you then he will participate you in class activity and if not,you are ignored,no body sees me,but i am despretly tring 2 imporve ,my English,i even donot have anyone to talk,i catch 22;you know the class is driving me crazy,i was thinking i am spirit who nobody sees me,but if i donot go there is noway

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Dear hen:

I agree with Petra, the first thing you need to study is basic, good grammar. The idioms and slang phrases will follow soon enough. Is there a gender bias in the class? Are the female students being ignored in favour of the males? I have no idea if you can reverse that, but will just encourage you to try to participate as much as you can, and study well even on your own.

When you have specific questions regarding something that happens in class, you can ask for help here, I am amazed at how many people here give good advice.

Can you practice speaking with some other members of the class in a private place or invite another student to come to your home to practice there?

Good luck!