Student or Learner
I am not sure how to say the following directions in English. If you see any problems, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot!
1. ... all the lines sould be doulbe-spaced, which means there should be space between the lines when you write a refelction paper.
2. You can do this exercise either by yourself or your classmates. It's time to oepn your mouth and exchange your ideas to get the best answer. I don't mind your talking.
3. For your reading assignment, you can download any reading material s o f your choice from the Internet
1. All the lines should be double-spaced, which means there should be a space between each line. Like this.
2a. You can do this exercise either by yourself or with your classmates. Exchange your ideas. Find the best answer. You need to talk to one another.
3. For your reading assignment, you can download your choice of reading materials from the Internet.