Student or Learner
Would you be kind enough to verify the following sentences?
1. The play drew a small but appreciative crowd.
2. The crowd gathered to watch the parade.
3. I guess he usual crowd will be at the party.
4. She came with all her crowd.
5. The audience was large, but there was no crowd.
6. The room was littered with a crowd of books.
7. He might pass in a crowd.
8. They followed the crowd.
9. They went with the crowd.
10. The room was crowded with furniture.
11. The street is crowded with people.
12. Don’t crowd so. Stand back!
13. They crowded winto the hall.
14. We tried to get in but were crowded out.
15. They were standing crowded together before the picture.
16. Suspicions and alrms crowded upon him.
17. Memories crowded in upon me.
18. The hordes were too crowded in one small stable.
19. A life crowded with adventure.
20. They crowded me off the road.
21. She got in with a wrong crowd.
22. The crowded around the entrance.
23. They crowded through the turnstiles.
Thank you for your efforts.
The first is correct. I'll leave it to the next respondent to answer...