• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

proof reading

Hello!

If you see any problems in the following sentenes, can I have your comments?

1. The case has affected the loanng policy of the Briton's banking system. Now, they require both the husband and wife have singed the documents when lending moeny to people on secuiry of the house.

2. let suppose. your business partner broke the partnership and cause a lot of money loss. In such case, in which court do you think you can bring the case? ( such as crwon courts ? or county courts?) and in what laws do you think you can appeal you case? civil law or crimina law?

Re: proof reading

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    Hello!

1. The case has affected the loanng policy of the Briton's banking system. Now, they require both the husband and wife have singed the documents when lending moeny to people on secuiry of the house.

2. let suppose. your business partner broke the partnership and cause a lot of money loss. In such case, in which court do you think you can bring the case? ( such as crwon courts ? or county courts?) and in what laws do you think you can appeal you case? civil law or crimina law?
    2. Suppose your business partner dissolve the partnership with you, thereby causing financial harm to you.
    It is a civil court case. To resile from an agreement that is binding does not constitute crime.

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    Hello!

1. The case has affected the loans policy of the British banking system. Now, they require both the husband and wife have signed the documents when lending money to people against the security of the marital home.

2. Let us suppose. your business partner broke the partnership and caused a substantial money loss. In such a case, in which court do you think you can bring the case? ( such as Crown courts or county courts?) and under what laws do you think you can appeal you case? Civil law or criminal law?

Quote Originally Posted by svartnik View Post
    2. Suppose your business partner dissolve the partnership with you, thereby causing financial harm to you.
    It is a civil court case. To resile from an agreement that is binding does not constitute crime.
    There is a slight implication in the original that fraud may be involved, which is a criminal act.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    There is a slight implication in the original that fraud may be involved, which is a criminal act.
    Could be, but I cannot put my finger on it.