please correct my letter

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in regard to an advertisement in your website indicating that you are going to grant some scholarship. I would like to ask some information about the scholarship.

Actually, I am 32 years old. I got a master degree of agricultural engineering from Azad university, Karaj branch. I am married with no child. I am keenly interested in continuing my major and I hop I will get PHD. In fact, I looked forward for a scholarship in this regard.

I would be grateful if you could send me exactly information about the scholarship. Is your scholarship included my major for PHD? If yes, how can I get it as soon as possible? What percent I might be supported by the scholarship?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am eagerly waiting to receive your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Charles Jackson

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: please correct my letter

Quote Originally Posted by rezashena View Post
    Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in regard to an advertisement in your website indicating that you are going to grant some scholarship. I would like to ask some information about the scholarship.
    I am writing in response to the scholarship announcement on your website. [If the scholarship has a name, use it.]

Actually, I am 32 years old. I got a master degree of agricultural engineering from Azad university, Karaj branch. I am married with no child. I am keenly interested in continuing my major and I hop I will get PHD. In fact, I looked forward for a scholarship in this regard.

I am 32 years old and married with no children. I hold a Master's Degree in Agricultural Engineering from Azad University, Karaj. I am keenly interested in continuing my education in this field with the goal of earning my PhD.

I would be grateful if you could send me exactly information about the scholarship. Is your scholarship included my major for PHD? If yes, how can I get it as soon as possible? What percent I might be supported by the scholarship?

I would be grateful to receive detailed information regarding the scholarship(s) you offer.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am eagerly waiting to receive your reply.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Charles Jackson

[Be sure to give them every possible way to send you the information: email, phone, physical address, etc.]
    Good luck!

Petra