• Post Thanks / Like

please help mee

hi every body............
    please i want to help me (i wrote a paragraph about traditional treatment)
    and i want to corect it please

.................................................. .........
    Traditional treatmeant is an organic substance For example (herbs, acupuncture, and nutrition therapy). They treat many disease without side effect. Inaddition, they useful for children and old people. Easy to find them, and you don't need to spend alot of money. Like lemone juice and hony in hot water to cure acold.For fever put slices oflemon on your head to absorb a temperature. However, they need experience and knowing to find aright treat for aspical disease.
    Do remember. if they don't cure your disease of curse they don't have bad effects.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please help mee

what no body can help me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Sweden

• Post Thanks / Like

Traditional treatments are treatments that use organic substances. For example: using herbs, acupuncture, and nutrition therapy. They treat many diseases without side effects. In addition, they are useful for children and old people. It is easy to find them and you don't need to spend a lot of money. Lemon juice and honey in hot water is a cheap remedy to help cure a cold. If you have a fever put slices of lemon on your head to absorb the temperature. However, practitioners need experience and knowledge to find the right treatment for a special disease.
    Remember, even if they don't cure your disease you will not suffer any bad side effects.

I hope this helps you!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Brazilian Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swedish meatball View Post
    If you have a fever put slices of lemon on your head to absorb the temperature.
    absorb the temperature?
    are you guys positive that "absorb" collocates with "temperature"?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Sweden

• Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to change the original meaning...only the grammar... as maybe that is what she really means...

I have no idea why you would want to put lemon on your head and if we knew more about what she was meaning then I would have written any number of substitutions such as

to reduce/lower your temperature
    to absorb any sweat from having a high fever.....

But this is her writing and her ideas, no other information is really given in her text... so without completely rewriting the whole thing I tried to stay true to what she was saying.