Post help me please

how are you every body........
    excuse me ,i want a help to crrect my paragragh .the topic is (smoking cigarette)and that important to use for( example ,inaddition ,however)

Smoking is one of worst things kids or adults can do to thier bodies.Some kids may like the idea of doing something dangerous.Inaddition,still others might know lots of people who smoke, and they might think it's away to look like adult.however, there are many problems that might an effect kids.Fore example, bad breath, yellow teeth, more colds and coughs, difficulty keeping up with friends when playing sports.
    Therfore, it is important to think carfully about your health.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: help me please

Quote Originally Posted by moon14 View Post
    how are you every body........
    excuse me ,i want a help to crrect my paragragh .the topic is (smoking cigarette)and that important to use for( example ,inaddition ,however)

Smoking is one of worst things kids or adults can do to their bodies. Some kids may like the idea of doing something dangerous. In addition, still others might know lots of people who smoke, and they might think it's a way to look like adult. However, there are many problems that might an effect kids. Fore example, bad breath, yellow teeth, more colds and coughs, and difficulty keeping up with friends when playing sports.
    Therefore, it is important to think carefully about your health.
    Dear moon:
    Remember to begin the first word in a sentence with a capital letter.

I hope this is helpful,

Petra