Kindly tell me if there is any grammar error.

Office atmosphere would be terrible in most days. Every worker will be busy with their own works. Sending emails, receiving mails, attending phone calls, meeting deadlines in the project, answering the team lead and other higher officials and so much of extra works and pressure can be hectic. But when all of a sudden when you get to meet your higher officials to know that you are terminated, it is certainly a difficult thing to digest. It is truly disheartening for any employee. One should let himself loose without any hard thoughts and should plan to carve his life in a better way there onwards.

My friend argues that the first 2 lines are grammatically wrong. He even says that it has got lots of grammar mistakes. Leave the content meanings. But kindly spot if there are any grammar mistakes if you find. Thanks.

Re: Kindly tell me if there is any grammar error.

Come on guys. I expect a reply. I believe that there is no grammar error. I just need your views.

If you think that it does not have any problem, kindly leave a reply stating no grammar errors. Or if you find any, kindly mention it here. Thanks.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Kindly tell me if there is any grammar error.

Quote Originally Posted by ichkoguy View Post
    The office atmosphere would be terrible on most days. Every worker would be busy with their own works - sending emails, receiving mails, attending to phone calls, meeting deadlines in the project, answering the team leader and other higher officials and so much of extra works and pressure can be hectic. [This long sentence is very awkward and should be broken up ]
    But when, all of a sudden, when [one "when" only] you get to meet your higher officials to know find out that you are terminated, it is certainly a difficult thing to digest. It is truly disheartening for any employee. One should let himself loose without any hard thoughts and should plan to carve his life in a better way there onwards.

My friend argues that the first 2 lines are grammatically wrong. He even says that it has got lots of grammar mistakes. Leave the content meanings. But kindly spot if there are any grammar mistakes if you find. Thanks.

Your friend is right. You need to decide what basic tense you are going to use, and stick to it until a change is appropriate.
    The first sentence is in the past habitual. The second is in the future tense. The third sentence is in the present tense. You can see the other suggestions I've made.