Student or Learner
Would you be kind enough to tell me your opinion concerning the following sentences?
1. At this time I made my living as a news-boy.
2. During the last years many countrymen made a precarious living.
3. They have to eke their soup with water because they picked up a scanty livelihood.
4. I shall probably not have to shovel coal for a living.
5. I remained there a year, doing janitor work as a means of livelihood.
6. He earns his living by doing odd jobs.
7. He has to earn his own living.
8. It will now be necessary for him to work for his living.
9. Their living standard should be improved.
10.No man living could do better.
11.He is the greatest living poet.
12.He is the living image of his father.
13.I am still in the land of the living.
Thank you for your efforts.
"A fool may throw a stone into a well which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."