• Post Thanks / Like

Please, help!

I will be very gratfull for telling me your opinion about my first cover letter in englisch!! Thank you very much in advance.

Dear Ms. Schmidt:

I am student of Business Administration and Economics at University of Frankfurt in Germany, and I am writing to express my interest in obtaining a summer internship position with Microsoft.

I would enjoy the opportunity to work with a global company such as Microsoft ,and to be a part of your management team. My qualifications are based on a combination of my education, international experience, analytical and teamwork abilities. My strongest qualification comes from having spent more than five years studying in Germany while also building global skills and gaining valuable experience through completing international internships in South Africa and Italy. I previously worked for one year as office assistant at E.C. Electrical Contractors, Johannesburg, South Africa.

My recent successful work at ITB-Institute of Technology and Education, my unique mix of prior work experience as junior consultant at Balance Technology Consulting and as an assistant financial controller at Delmod International, further demonstrate my professional skills. My enclosed resume provides additional details about my background and qualifications.

I speak French as my mother tongue and my German, Spain and English skills are fluent. Additionally, I have improved my Italian skills during my internship in Verona, Italy. Furthermore, I bring to the table advanced computer skills in MS Office, and programming languages including Java, JavaScript, HTML, and XML.

I have made a career commitment to international management. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a future with your firm. If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best regards from Germany,

Samauel Kinsman

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please, help!

27 views and no single comment!! Please take a look and giv me your opinion!!

Once again thank you in advance!