1. Unregistered

exersice in past tense

please answer me to this exersice . put in the correct past verbs form. 1_ your letter... just when i ... to you . (arrive; write). 2_ susan... while i ... breakfast (telephone; have). 3_ i first... harry when we ... at the bank.(meet;work). 4_ it ... when i ... this morning.(snow; work). 5_while she... about het problems i ... to sleep(talk;go). 6 _ i ... myknee while i ... football( hurt;play) . 7_ i ... my coat because it ... (take;rain). 8_ while i ... through my papers i ... a lot of unpaid bills (look;find). 9_ we ... trouble with the car when we ... through london (have;drive). 10_ i would like to know why you ... out of the room while i ... to you (walk; talk). 11_ i ... off the tv because smoke ... out of the back (switch;come). 12_ while i ... dinner with alice she... me that she wanted to change her job(have;tell). thank you.

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Re: exersice in past tense

please answer me to this exersice . put in the correct past verbs form. 1_ your letter... just when i ... to you . (arrive; write). 2_ susan... while i ... breakfast (telephone; have). 3_ i first... harry when we ... at the bank.(meet;work). 4_ it ... when i ... this morning.(snow; work). 5_while she... about het problems i ... to sleep(talk;go). 6 _ i ... myknee while i ... football( hurt;play) . 7_ i ... my coat because it ... (take;rain). 8_ while i ... through my papers i ... a lot of unpaid bills (look;find). 9_ we ... trouble with the car when we ... through london (have;drive). 10_ i would like to know why you ... out of the room while i ... to you (walk; talk). 11_ i ... off the tv because smoke ... out of the back (switch;come). 12_ while i ... dinner with alice she... me that she wanted to change her job(have;tell). thank you.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Quote Originally Posted by kadar View Post
    please i need the answer now thank you

4. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Quote Originally Posted by kadar View Post
    thank you

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

We don't do people's homework for them.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Brazilian Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

put in the correct past verbs form.

1) your letter... just when i ... to you . (arrive; write).
    2) susan... while i ... breakfast (telephone; have).
    3) i first... harry when we ... at the bank.(meet;work).
    4) it ... when i ... this morning.(snow; work).
    5) while she... about het problems i ... to sleep(talk;go).
    6) i ... myknee while i ... football( hurt;play) .
    7) i ... my coat because it ... (take;rain).
    8) while i ... through my papers i ... a lot of unpaid bills (look;find).
    9) we ... trouble with the car when we ... through london (have;drive).
    10) i would like to know why you ... out of the room while i ... to you (walk; talk).
    11) i ... off the tv because smoke ... out of the back (switch;come).
    12) while i ... dinner with alice she... me that she wanted to change her job(have;tell).

Start it and eventually someone will proofread, I guess.