Every since I was young, I have been a world traveler.

EBA‘‡ƒR[ƒX | EBA‚̉pŒê‹³ˆç yb“ì‘åŠwz

I am proud to work with you as coordinator of the English program for students planning to study abroad at the University of Buffalo (UB). My educational background is in teaching English and in public administration. I have worked as a teacher and a manager in both America and Japan. I particularly enjoy managing educational programs to ensure that you have the best education possible.
    Every since I was young, I have been a world traveler. I was born in Turkey and I went to elementary school in Germany. In the United States, I have lived in San Antonio, Texas and Seattle, Washington. Learning about other cultures and languages is a lot of fun!
    I look forward to sharing my culture and language with you, and I am excited for you to have the opportunity to experience university life in America at the University of Buffalo!

Shouldn't Every be Ever?

Re: Every since I was young, I have been a world traveler.

every since

EDIT: the blue text is a link; click on it.
    Last edited by svartnik; 11-Jun-2009 at 08:30.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Daruma View Post
    EBA‘‡ƒR[ƒX | EBA‚̉pŒê‹³ˆç yb“ì‘åŠwz

I am proud to work with you as coordinator of the English program for students planning to study abroad at the University of Buffalo (UB). My educational background is in teaching English and in public administration. I have worked as a teacher and a manager in both America and Japan. I particularly enjoy managing educational programs to ensure that you have the best education possible.
    Every since I was young, I have been a world traveler. I was born in Turkey and I went to elementary school in Germany. In the United States, I have lived in San Antonio, Texas and Seattle, Washington. Learning about other cultures and languages is a lot of fun!
    I look forward to sharing my culture and language with you, and I am excited for you to have the opportunity to experience university life in America at the University of Buffalo!

Shouldn't Every be Ever?
    Yes it should.

Svartnik,

Why "every since"?

Daruma, that is a link. Open it.