I don't think that "demand on ..." is grammatical.
[+ obj] 1 : to say in a forceful way that something must be done or given to you : to say that you have a right to (something)
▪ The customer demanded a refund.
▪ He demanded an apology.
▪ Parents have demanded that the teacher resign.
▪ The reporter demanded to see the documents.
▪ I demand to know what is going on here!
2 : to say or ask (something) in a very forceful way
▪ “Come here at once!” he demanded.
▪ “Why won't you answer me?” she demanded.
3 : to require (something)
▪ He is very sick and demands constant care. [=he has to be given constant care]
▪ The situation demands immediate action.
▪ A certain standard of dress is demanded by some professions. [=some people have to dress a certain way because of their jobs]
▪ The job demands too much of him. [=the job requires him to do too much]
▪ The group demands [=insists on] total honesty from its members.