• Native Language:
      • Bulgarian
      • Home Country:
      • Bulgaria
      • Current Location:
      • Bulgaria

a few sentences with "apparent"

Dear teachers,

Would you be kind enough to tell me your opinion concerning the following sentences?

1. This was apparent to the naked eye.
    2. They were apparent to the most casual observer.
    3. The great apparent discrepancy between the two Chroniclers is merely evident.
    4. It became apparent that Murray and KKR's Henry Kravis needed each other.
    5. Their apparent tameness encouraged me to leave the car and try to get
    some photographs.
    6.I can attest to the fact that the birds were in apparent good health before this..
    7.If energy changes are followed backward in the past, it become apparent that almost all the energy available to us has come ultimately from a single source-the sun.
    8.Centrifugal force is only an apparent force, which arises because of the tendency of moving objects to travel in straight lines.
    9. Apparent movements of the planets are explained as combination of their actual motion around the Sun and our shift of position as the Earth moves.
    10.Though apparently similar in substance (mainly protons or nuclei of hydrogen) to the rays that cause aurora borealis, primary cosmic rays have individual energies about a million times greater, and penetrate far into the atmosphere and occasionally deep into the earth.
    11. In recent years the value of infra-red analytical methods has become apparent to industry.

Thank you for your efforts.

Regards,

V.
    Last edited by vil; 20-Jun-2009 at 10:18.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Wales

Re: a few sentences with "apparent"

1. This was apparent to the naked eye.
    2. They were apparent to the most casual observer.
    3. The apparent great discrepancy between the two chroniclers is clearly evident.
    4. It became apparent that Murray and KKR's Henry Kravis needed each other.
    5. Their apparent tameness encouraged me to leave the car and try to get some photographs.
    6. I can attest to the fact that the birds were in apparent good health before this.
    7. If energy changes are traced backwards into the past, it becomes apparent that almost all the energy available to us has come, ultimately, from a single source - the sun.
    8. Centrifugal force becomes apparent, because of the normal tendency of moving objects to travel in straight lines.
    9. Movements of the planets are explained as a combination of their actual motion around the Sun and our shifting position as the Earth moves.
    10. Although apparently similar in substance (mainly protons or nuclei of hydrogen) to the rays that cause Aurora Borealis, primary cosmic rays have individual energies about a million times greater, and penetrate far into the atmosphere, even occasionally deep into the earth.
    11. In recent years the value of infra-red analytical methods has become apparent to industry.

Vil, have a close study of the changes I have made and then ask if you do not follow why I have made them.