• Post Thanks / Like

Smile Could you pls correct this letter for me? Thx

Dear teacher, please correct my grammer mistakes and make it perfect. Thank you.

Dear John, (who is my ex-superviser)

Thank you for your letter and for the recommendory letter in advance. (he promise to write it for me as soon as his business trip is finished). I am sorry to write back later. Because recently, I didn't check out my email frequently.

I am fine, restudy my english, practise listening, writing and speaking, of course also enjoy my life with family these days. I was travelled several cities during May Holiday. It's fantastic. But now I think it's the time return to work. That's why I need your recommend letter for me to sercure a job.

I had really a good time with you and other colleagues at XXX company, if possible I would also like to work for the office again. However, in another hand I'd perfer the same type of work as I did before. If you have any resourse could you please recommend it for me? Thank you!!

How's everything in your business trip? How's Dan? (His son) If he still like play tennis, I could recommend a perfect teacher for him. I wish everything is going on smoothly with you.

Best wishes,

Diana.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Wales

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you pls correct this letter for me? Thx

Thank you for your letter and for the recommendation letter in advance. I am sorry for the delay; this is because I didn't check my email frequently.

I am fine, restudying my English, practising, listening, writing and speaking. Of course I also enjoy life with myfamily these days. I have travelled through/around/to several cities during the May Holiday. It was fantastic. But now I think it's (the) time to return to work. That's why I needed your (recommendation) letter for me to secure a job.

I had a really good time with you and all your other colleagues at XXX company; if possible I would also like to work for the company again. However, I'd prefer the same type of work as I did before. If you have an opening could you please recommend me for it? Thank you!!

How was everything on your business trip? How's Dan? If he still likes to play tennis, I could recommend a perfect teacher for him. I hope that everything is going smoothly for you.

Best wishes,

Diana.

Ask if you want to understand any alteration.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you pls correct this letter for me? Thx

Ask if you want to understand any alteration.[/quote]

Thank you!!! You made it much more better than before