1. Unregistered

Please help me

I translate from English (and I am very good at it), but somehow people think that means I will also be good in translating to English. But I am not. As I rarely do it.

A friend asked me to translate the bellow sentences. I could hardly refuse a favour. I tried to make a good translation, but I know there are things crying out for some correction.

Please be so kind to help me out.

Thank you in advance.

And this is the text:

MOTIVATING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHERS FOR EDUCATION

Teachers, aswell as organisations, that wish to succeed and grow, are today faced with challenges. One of the most important is knowledge, but also the motivation to gain more knowledge. Teachers play a very important role in young people's lives, therefor are crucial for young generations.

When asked, teachers stated many motivators, but mostly different stimulations, wishes, interests and needs (educationy, better quality of work, promotion) that help their personality grow and help them achieve their goals.

Knowing obstacles, demotivators, is just as important. The most important ones are: lack of time, cost of education, low self esteem and distance from education institutions.

Even though some obstacles are difficult to overcome, motivating manager has a crucial role with (de)motivating employers for education. Only highly motivated employees will show greater interest in work, will be more productive and the work done will be more quality.

The main goal is to motivate employees to view quality in different way and make them contribute to bettering competitive position and reputation.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please help me

Perhaps:
    Teachers and organizations that wish to succeed and grow are faced with many challenges.
    I am not at all sure how knowledge can be a challenge.

Perhaps:
    Teachers play a very important role in young people's lives. We can't do without them,
    See if you can't pare the number of "motivates" in that piece.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please help me

I'm a little confused. How are teachers motivated, and what are they motivated to do? How is lack of time an obstacle? (Lack of time to do what?)

Say:
    ...the work done will be of a higher quality.
    How might one view quality in a different way?