1. adriana_sm

Objetive of a Nuclear Medicine School

I would like to know if the following objetive of a Nuclear Medicine School (also is a clinic)is correct:
    Objetive:
    To be recognized as a centre of excellence in research and teaching by providing high qualities health services, in this way, patients have access to advanced diagnostic and therapeutic modalities, using sophisticated instrumentation.

Thanks,

Re: Objetive of a Nuclear Medicine School

I am not an English teacher, but am a native speaker.

Here would be my edit. I will bold parts I am not completely sure about, since "Mission objectives" are often written in a way slightly different from every-day native English.

"To be recognized as a centre of excellence in research and teaching by providing high quality health services. In this way, patients have access to advanced diagnostic and therapeutic modalities, using sophisticated instrumentation."

I am not sure about "In this way". That would probably require an English teacher's input.

I would also point out that "Centre" can also be spelled "Center". In the USA, "center" is more common, but I believe "centre" is used in Britain. I am not 100% sure on that, though.