APPLICATION to my school principal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahar.Mirza

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm going to write this application to my college pirnicpal about having more eatables in our canteen, I would love to have comments and i would appreciate if you could point out some mistakes, Here is the application:

Respected Ma'am,

I would like to request you to privilege us students with more eatables in the college canteen as we all feel the urge to have more, We only have one single brand of fizzy drink & only a single flavor of wafers as there are numerous out there, So kindly arrange us with more and better eatables, We all will be very grateful to you for this favor,

Thank You!

On the behalf of whole 2nd year Batch
Signature of teacher(s):

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I'm going to write this application to my college pirnicpal about having more eatables in our canteen, I would love to have comments and i would appreciate if you could point out some mistakes, Here is the application:

Respected Ma'am,

I would like to request you to privilege us students with more eatables in the college canteen as we all feel the urge to have more, We only have one single brand of fizzy drink & only a single flavor of wafers as there are numerous out there, So kindly arrange us with more and better eatables, We all will be very grateful to you for this favor,

Thank You!

Signature of teacher(s):

Hi Mirza,

I have modified your letter keeping the facts and objectives intact. Ho this will serve your purpose.

Respected Ma'am,

I on behalf of students of the 2nd year batch beg to draw your kind attention to a sensitive problem concerning food/eatables being served by the canteen. At present, we get one single brand of fizzy drink with a single flavor of wafers. This is not only inadequate but also lacks variety. In our opinion, there is considerable scope to make the eatables quantitative with variations.

We shall be grateful, if you kindly consider our request and favor us by providing better food with sufficient quantity from the canteen.

Thanking You!

Signature of teacher(s):

Sahar.Mirza

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thanks You so much, I loved your reply & i highly appreciate that, So nice of you to help me =)
I'm going to submit that now hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.