Student or Learner
It would be my first time to emcee and I'm quite clueless. Here's the program and I don't know how to introduce each item... It's 10:08 here in New Zealand and the party starts at 4pm. They did not give me so much time for this. I hope someone can help. Transition statements and filler statements will be helpful, too.
My phrases are getting more and more redundant; I start with "May we now...", "Let's hear from...", "Now, let's have/hear from..."
- Philippine National Anthem and NZ National Anthem - Let us all rise for the P. Nat. Anthem... Please remain standing for the New Zealand N. Anthem?? / Now let us hear the NZ Anthem?
- Invocation by... - Please remain standing for the invocation to be led by...?
- Opening Remarks by... - May we have / Let us have the opening remarks...... what's next?
- Financial Report by... -
- Oath Taking of Officers to be led by...
- President’s Speech
- Philippine Independence Day Commemoration (presentation) by...
- Intermission (cultural dance)
- Anniversary Presentation to be led by...
- Acknowledging the Players and Supporters of the South Pinoy Island Sportsfest by...
- Recognition of MVP
- Intermission (???)
- Party until 11:00PM
I'm really no good at emceeing. Kindly improve my phrases above. I'm getting so hopeless.
I know it's a bit late now, but in Britain we say 'Please be upstanding...'