still wating for reply

Dear Teacher

I have not received untill the below letter reply. So Please check my below letter and give me good advice as soon as

Sub.: Broken Goods Delivered to consignee
    under L.R. No.2749413 Dt:28/02/2009

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that we have booked a consignment under above L.R. No.2749413 from ABAD to CHENI. We have sent the consignment contain a C.I.V-Belt Pulley (40x6xC) = 5 Nos X Rs.16500/- per no. Which one pieces has been broken in transit and delivered to consignee.

We would like to request that, we are unable to use this pulley because of broken the pulley arms. So therefore, you are requested by this letter to pass our claim for Rs.16500/- as soon as possible.

Your kind cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
    DHARA

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: still wating for reply

Sub.: Broken Goods Delivered to consignee
    under L.R. No.2749413 Dt:28/02/2009

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that we have booked a consignment under L.R. No.2749413 from ABAD to CHENI. We have sent the consignment containing a C.I.V-Belt Pulley (40x6xC) = 5 Nos X Rs.16500/- per no., one piece of which was broken in transit and delivered to the consignee.

We are unable to use this pulley because of the broken pulley arm. Therefore, you are requested by this letter to pass our claim for Rs.16500/- as soon as possible.

Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
    DHARA