1 they had n't much food to eat had they?
2 eveyone is busy. are n't they?
3 he dare not meet me dare he?
4 some of us are going out are n't we?
5 examiniation have been postponed have n't they?
6 he used to visit our office did n't he?
7 i am easy irritated, arenít I?
8 please post this letter will you? or would n't you?
9 the journey was not comfortable was it?
10 wait a minute, won't you?
11 lets have some tea shall we?
12 do not go please do you?
13 i am pale are n't i?
14 enveybody claims to be right are n't they?
15 have a nice day have n't you?
i thank bhai sab for asking me to myself. now pls correct if any mistake.
i also got some other problem to be done.
- to identify the vowels in the following words:
water girl egg mother
also pls teach me how to identify them? is that by concedering aeiou?
- to identify inal consonants in the following words:
wish debt pitch
please teach me how to
- to identify diphthongs in the following words
high cake pair
will u teach me??? other than getting answers i'd like to know how it is got..
- None of your sentences start with a capital letter, and they all should.
- The word "I" is also always capitalized.
- When you have a tag question, you need a comma before the tag. Some of yours have period and some have nothing at all.
- Don't leave a space when you form a contraction
For those reasons alone, none are correct. However, focusing on the issue of the tag question alone, I offer the following: