1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

• Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up hi

hi everybody

I would like to improve my English language so I will write paragraph about the future.

could you check my writing and tell me my mistake, please?

Nowadays, I am studying academic course, which is pre-sessional course, since I would like to improve my academic skills. This course will lead me to entry the university in September 2009. By the mid of September I will have completed it when I will have learnt all the skills. In fact I am going to study Pharmaceutical Science BSc in September 2009 and it takes three years to finish my study. What is more, throughout the study I will be being learnt such as Pharmacology, The Molecules of Life, Essential Physical Chemistry for Pharmaceutical Science, Molecular Biology and Pharmaceutical Formulation and Analysis. By the end of 2012 I will probably is Saudi Arabia when I will have finished study and I will be graduate. Actually now I am bother from house rent so I am planning to buy or build a house in the future. I might be rich in twenty years owing to I will likely have made own business.

many thanks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: hi

I'm not a teacher...

Quote Originally Posted by yousef View Post
    hi everybody

I would like to improve my English language so I will write paragraph about the future.

could you check my writing and tell me my mistake, please?

Nowadays, I am studying academic course, which is pre-sessional course, since I would like to improve my academic skills.
    1) I do not know what you mean by 'pre-sessional' - I've never heard this particular term before.
    2) "I am studying academic course" - would be better phrased: "I am pursuing an academic course"
    3) Is the course about study-habits, or studying skills? If not, then the last part of the sentence would be better if you used the topic instead of 'academic' skills. I mean, if the course is about English, then you are trying to "improve your English skills", but if the class is about Math, then you are trying to "improve your Math skills".

This course will lead me to entry the university in September 2009.
    This course will prepare me for entry into the university in September 2009.

By the mid of September I will have completed it when I will have learnt all the skills.
    By the middle of September, I will have completed the course and will have mastered the skills.
    In fact I am going to study Pharmaceutical Science BSc in September 2009 and it takes three years to finish my study.
    In September 2009, I will begin a three-year course of study which will culminate in a BSc in Pharmaceutical Science.
    What is more, throughout the study I will be being learnt such as Pharmacology, The Molecules of Life, Essential Physical Chemistry for Pharmaceutical Science, Molecular Biology and Pharmaceutical Formulation and Analysis.
    The BSc program includes such topics as ...
    By the end of 2012 I will probably is Saudi Arabia when I will have finished study and I will be graduate.
    At the conclusion of the program, in 2012, after I graduate, I will probably live in Saudi Arabia.
    Actually now I am bother from house rent so I am planning to buy or build a house in the future.
    I am currently renting my house. I find renting unacceptable, so I am planning on buying a house in the future.
    I might be rich in twenty years owing to I will likely have made own business.
    My ultimate goal is to be a wealthy business owner - a goal I hope to achived within 20 years.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

• Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: hi

Many thanks opa6x57

you are really helpful

I have learnt from you my mistakes

many thanks indeed