Student or Learner
Would you be kind enough to tell me your opinion concerning the following sentences?
1. Torn nursed a grudge against John because John took his place on the basketball team.
2. Come on, John, be a good sport and don't bear a grudge because I beat you at golf.
3. Grudge not one against another!
4. Esau had conceived a mortal grudge and enmity against his brother Jacob.
5. Don’t grudge him his success.
6. I bear him no grudge.
7. I have no grudge against him.
8. He has a grudge against me.
9. He admitted grudgingly that I was right.
10. I did not grudge him the time I spent on him.
11. Most soldiers will tell you that 'war was war ' and bore no personal grudge against any person or individual on the other side .
12. I bore a personal grudge against these things.
13. There was some speculation in the media that Putin bore a personal grudge against Saakashvili.
14. I hold no grudge against the eels.
15. Do you think he's the type to hold a grudge?
Thank you for your efforts.
Last edited by vil; 13-Jul-2009 at 13:58.