About the products doesn't need to be inspected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky753

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello Everyone,

:) In mainland China, some products are so fine that they don't call for inspecting by the relevant department before or after they are put into the markets. These products are called mianjiang products, maybe roughly translated as inspection free products! I would like to know here whether there are this sort of naming in Western Countries?

:)Regards

Sky

riverkid

Banned
Member Type
English Teacher
Hello Everyone,

:) In mainland China, some products are so fine that they don't call for inspecting by the relevant department before or after they are put into the markets. These products are called mianjiang products, maybe roughly translated as inspection free products! I would like to know here whether there are this sort of naming in Western Countries?

:)Regards

Sky

Hi Sky.

Regarding your title,

"About the products doesn't need to be inspected!"

you need a subject for the relative clause. You can't drop the 'that/which'. Also products needs <don't>, not <doesn't>.

About the products. They don't need to be inspected!

About the products that don't need to be inspected!

I think all manufactured products have to go thru some type of inspection or certification. I'm not sure whether, after the standards are set, for some "benign" products, the testing might then rely on a self compliance standard by the manufacturer.

:-?

sky753

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi Sky.

Regarding your title,

"About the products doesn't need to be inspected!"

you need a subject for the relative clause. You can't drop the 'that/which'. Also products needs <don't>, not <doesn't>.

About the products. They don't need to be inspected!

About the products that don't need to be inspected!

I think all manufactured products have to go thru some type of inspection or certification. I'm not sure whether, after the standards are set, for some "benign" products, the testing might then rely on a self compliance standard by the manufacturer.

:-?

:up:Thanks and how can I correct the title here?

riverkid

Banned
Member Type
English Teacher
Re: About the products that don't need to be inspected!

:up:Thanks and how can I correct the title here?

You must mean correct it in a technical fashion, right?

Just click on EDIT in your first posting and then make the necessary changes in the title of the thread. If that can be done to the first posting. I was able to do it to mine just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.