Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
My frined borrowed my car, while he was turing the car suddenly a motorcyclist has came on his way. He hit the pole to save the motorcyclist. My car had badly demaged and other hand my insurace has just expired before one day before accident. My friend is ready to compensate the loss of my car.

Kindly correct where necessary.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
My frined borrowed my car, while he was turing the car suddenly a motorcyclist has came on his way. He hit the pole to save the motorcyclist. My car had badly demaged and other hand my insurace has just expired before one day before accident. My friend is ready to compensate the loss of my car.

Kindly correct where necessary.

My friend borrowed my car. As he was turning [a corner], a motorcyclist suddenly came towards him. To avoid the motorcyclist, he swerved and hit a pole. My car is badly damaged and my car insurance expired the day before the accident. My friend is willing to pay me compensation for the loss of my car.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
As you know Jania has hit my car to a pole and my car is in the workshop for denting a painting. It takes two to three weeks for the completion of denting and painting.

Dear Raj , is it possible for you to lend me your car for two weeks. I will return back your car when I receive it. It is difficult a get a taxi on daily basis it is very expensive.

please correct the context where necessary

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Raj

As you know, Jania [STRIKE]has hit[/STRIKE] crashed my car into a pole and my car is in the workshop [STRIKE]for denting a painting[/STRIKE] to have the dents knocked out and for repainting. It will take two to three weeks for the completion of [STRIKE]denting and painting[/STRIKE] the repairs.

[STRIKE]Dear Raj ,[/STRIKE] Is it possible for you to lend me your car for two weeks? I will return [STRIKE]back[/STRIKE] your car when I [STRIKE]receive it[/STRIKE] get mine back. It is [STRIKE]difficult a[/STRIKE] very expensive to get a taxi on a daily basis. [STRIKE]it is very expensive.[/STRIKE]

Please correct the content where necessary

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.