NOT A TEACHER
I have made up some sentences that an American might write:
1. Mona and Raul used to be BFF, but they aren't anymore.
2. I used to walk for exercise six days a week, but I don't anymore.
3. Betty used to visit Paris every year, but she doesn't anymore.
4. Mona: Would you like some more cookies? / Raul: No, thanks. I don't want any more [cookies].
5. Raul wanted to buy some bananas, but he was told that the store would not have any more [bananas] until next week.
6. I have to stop eating these donuts. If I eat any more [donuts], I'll get sick.