Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Please correct my grammar, thank you

Today, I received you letter regarding the salary revision. I found that my percentage is only 0.015% more compared with last year (last year was 0.07%; this year is 0.085%). Was my performance that bad? But I am promoted to a Sales Supervisor this year. I understand that I need to take more responsibility for extra duties, and take care two collegues in our team, but this percentage seems unfair to me. Would it be possible for you to reconsider my salary revision? My target salary is xxx

Zoe2008

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Please correct my grammar, thank you

Today, I received you letter regarding the salary revision. I found that my percentage is only 0.015% more compared with last year (last year was 0.07%; this year is 0.085%). Was my performance that bad? But I am promoted to a Sales Supervisor this year. I understand that I need to take more responsibility for extra duties, and take care two collegues in our team, but this percentage seems unfair to me. Would it be possible for you to reconsider my salary revision? My target salary is xxx

Hi anyone can help ? :cry:

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Today, I received your letter regarding the salary revision. I notice that the increase in my salary is only 0.015% more compared with last year (last year was 0.07%; this year is 0.085%).

Is there a reason for this low increase? I was promoted to Sales Supervisor this year so I am taking more responsibility for extra duties, and supervise two colleagues in our team. Therefore this percentage seems unfair to me. Would it be possible for you to reconsider my salary revision?

My target salary is xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.