asking for aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

manou.glamour

Member Type
Student or Learner
good afternoon every body , i want to get some aid about my case i do love English and i want to speak it as a native speaker ,i am in my 3rd year studing English language but sometimes i face some obstacles , How will i deal ? thank you so much.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good afternoon [STRIKE]every body[/STRIKE] everybody. I want to get some [STRIKE]aid[/STRIKE] help! [STRIKE]about my case[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] love English and I want to speak it [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] like a native speaker. I am in my 3rd year studying English language but sometimes I face some obstacles. How [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] can I [STRIKE]deal[/STRIKE] overcome them? Thank you so much.

Congratulations on persevering with your studies! Speaking English like a native is a good goal, but I think we would all agree that it is a difficult goal to achieve without living in an English-speaking country for some time.

Can you be more specific about the obstacles that you have come up against? It's difficult to give advice about such a wide subject.

Also, please see the amendments I have made to your original post. Remember that "I" is always capitalised, and we don't put a space before a comma or a full stop (but always a space afterwards).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.