attitudinal peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionutzavram

Member Type
Student or Learner
can u please tell me attitudinal peak means here "attitude that makes the success hapen"

If I went up and stuck my mouth in your ear, that's about as close as you actually are to thatperson. So that's how they can tell if you're on or off or whether you're excited or not excited andwhy if you don't keep that attitudinal peak or give your marketers rest periods to average out at leastabove average peak attitudinal level once they're on the phone, I mean I've got my mouth in yourear and literally that's as close as I am to you.

riverkid

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
can u please tell me attitudinal peak means here "attitude that makes [the] for a successful sale/sales pitch [hapen]"

If I went up and stuck my mouth in your ear, that's about as close as you actually are to thatperson. So that's how they can tell if you're on or off or whether you're excited or not excited andwhy if you don't keep that attitudinal peak or give your marketers rest periods to average out at leastabove average peak attitudinal level once they're on the phone, I mean I've got my mouth in yourear and literally that's as close as I am to you.

Yes, that's what it means, I. It's suggesting that a telemarketer has to stay at a high level, a peak level is best, in order to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.