Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
[FONT=&quot]1.In addition, students are given detailed information on related issues during the Civil Defence Week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.Meals, which are prepared during I and II term, are determined with club students.[/FONT](cooking club)
3. Weekend sports contribute to students’ social development.
[FONT=&quot]We give students the opportunity to participate in sports and social activities through the winter schools in the autumn term. [/FONT]

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
***neither a teacher nor a native-speaker***

[FONT=&quot]1. In addition, the students are given detailed information on t[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]he r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]elated issues during the Civil Defence Week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]he [/FONT][FONT=&quot]meals, which are prepared during I and II (I'd prefer; the first and the second) term, are determined with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]he [/FONT][FONT=&quot]club students.[/FONT]([FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]he [/FONT]cooking club)
3. Weekend sports contribute to students’ social development.(If it is not a general statement, then put the definite article before weekend and students)

[FONT=&quot]We give students the opportunity( maybe not just giving opportunity but urging or endorsing as well) to participate in sports and social activities through the winter schools in the autumn term. [/FONT]

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The articles "the" really aren't necessary in this notice since the notice is referring to the nouns in general terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.