Can you help me with my e-mail message, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goryny4

Member Type
Student or Learner
The task is to wtie a short e-mail aescribing the best and worst things that have happened to me this year. I have no ideas ... :-(
Just give me a small plan, please ...

--------------------------------------------
:!: Please correct mistakes in this post

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There is no way anyone else can give you a plan.

Simply tell your stories.

We will help with spelling and grammar. :lol:

goryny4

Member Type
Student or Learner
OK, I will try :
Dear John!
I just received your letter. It's so nice to hear from you after long time. You asked me about the best and worst things that happened to me this year. It's hard to tell whether I had a good or bad year.
Firstly, I would like to describe good things. This year I was able to balance my studies and leisure time well, so I got to go out a lot. Another good thing - I got myself new mobile phone and few gadgets for very good price.
The downside of this year is that my studies weren’t so good and despite all my efforts to change situation I have to correct some subjects marks.
Just as always, it is hard to keep everything good. But I can say that this year thas quite good for me.
Sincere sympathy,
Gleb​

seyi

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Afrikaans
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
i was tragedised and unwell by the unexplanatory scene

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear John,
I just received your letter. It's so nice to hear from you after such a long time. You asked me about the best and worst things that happened to me this year. It's hard to tell whether I had a good or bad year.
Firstly, I would like to describe good things. This year I was able to balance my studies and leisure time well, so I got to go out a lot. Another good thing - I got myself a new mobile phone and a few gadgets for a very good price.
The downside of this year is that my studies weren’t so good and despite all my efforts to change situation , I have to get my grade marks higher.
Just as always, it is hard to keep everything running well. But I can say that this year has been quite good for me.

Sincere sympathy (why this closing???)
Gleb​

Status
Not open for further replies.