Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I want to write a letter to my manager requesting to provide incentive for few employees those who are not receiving this benifit. Please see below and correct it.

Sir,

This is to inform you that the following staffs are not receiving incentive or any special allowance apart from their monthly salary. Therefore, I kindly request you to consider these employees for incentive.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I want to write a letter to my manager requesting to provide incentive for few employees those who are not receiving this benifit. Please see below and correct it.

Sir,

This is to inform you that the following staffs are not receiving incentive or any special allowance apart from their monthly salary. Therefore, I kindly request you to consider these employees for incentive.

You should say why they should be given the incentives or why they deserve the incentive. Is it an automatic entitlement or is it based on performance of the employees?

francycham

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Yes it is based on the performance

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Then you should give your opinion about their performance and make the recommendation if you are in a position to do so, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.